8/21/2014 4.4.1 Hotfix Preview
This is a preview of the 4.4.1 Hotfix that will be released soon.
To access the Hotfix Preview for Windows:
Right click your launcher shortcut and go to properties, in the “Target” section, add this applabel to the end of the target after the quotationmarks:
For Mac, open the terminal.app and type in:
open /Applications/Unreal\ Engine.app --args -Applabel=Production-4.4.1HotfixPreview
• Unreal Frontend: Fixed a crash that could occur when cooking for Mac platform “on-the-fly”
• Oculus Rift support has been updated to use the Oculus 0.4.1 Beta SDK
• Fixed a crash that could occur when opening some animation assets from the Marketplace
• Fixed an error that was causing Mouse Handling to break on Mac.
• Blueprint: Added a redirect to base engine ini which allows existing content to point to the correct location in an enum.
• Fixed Info.plist search order in UAT
• Fixed audio not playing with 7.1 Surround Sound.
If you experience any issues while using this hotfix preview, please post on the answerhub in the bug reports section to let us know at http://answers.unrealengine.com.