4.27 - Project Render settings not saving when packaging

Hi, I am using Unreal 4.27 to build a project that works fine otherwise, but what’s weird is I am using Planar reflection and I need to enable “Support global clip plane for Planar Reflections” in the Projects Rendering settings so that they work properly - in the editor.
But when I packaged the application as a standalone windows app, none of the planar reflections work and the message to enable that value is written on the screen as a warning. So I think what’s happening is that when building a project, this setting is not taken into account and the planar reflections dont work because of that.
Has anyone encountered anything like this issue? Any idea how to solve this?
Thanks

Try to run the game in a stand alone window from the editor.
Did you try this in Unreal Engine 5?

It’s broken in standalone window aswell.

Haven’t tried in UE5, can’t migrate the whole project.
Also it seems that the mentioned settings is forgotten by the editor once I close the engine.

So the solution seems to be to add

r.AllowGlobalClipPlane=True

into DefaultEditor.ini and DefaultEngine.ini files in the Project/Config folder and now the packaging works fine, it recompiles the shaders and planar reflections work in builds.

Although the remaining issue is that after closing and opening the engine, that setting is forgotten by the editor and I have to re-enable it every time I open the project …