after updating to UE 4.19 i noticed some Errors.
Errors with Intellisense and VS2017
- PlayerInputComponent-> Error: Pointer-to-incomplete
- Classes derived from actor-> Error: Typename is not allowd
- FActorSpawnParamters-> Error: is not defined
- GetWorld()-> Error: is not defined
- GetMesh()-> Error: is not defined
Engine Crashes by simple adding a Component Class to an existing actor. In my case it is my player pawn.
I created a Component class for the health.
As soon the compiler is finished, the editor crashes and won’t start till i comment out the creation:
If i add the component within blueprint, then it works.