4.11.1 Program exits after oculus safety message closes.

I have migrated my project from 4.10 to 4.11.1, and every time I Launch the game, it opens the oculus health and safety screen in my DK2, but after hovering over the close button, it closes my game also. (VR preview works fine). Any suggestions on where to look to resolve this?

Edit: It also occurs on a brand new project. Here is the output from when it closes:

LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Deploy Task, Time: 0.000053
LogStats:Warning: MetaData mismatch. Did you assign a stat to two groups? New //STATGROUP_Threads//FLauncherTask///Thread_a28_0///####STATCAT_Advanced#### old //STATGROUP_Threads//FLauncherTask///Thread_1320_0///####STATCAT_Advanced####
LogPlayLevel: UE4Game: LogModuleManager:Warning: ModuleManager: Module ‘HTTPChunkInstaller’ not found - its StaticallyLinkedModuleInitializers function is null.
LogPlayLevel: BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun: ********** RUN COMMAND COMPLETED **********
LogPlayLevel: Automation.Execute: BUILD SUCCESSFUL
LogPlayLevel: Program.Main: AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=0 (Success)
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Run Task, Time: 5.505114
LogStats:Warning: MetaData mismatch. Did you assign a stat to two groups? New //STATGROUP_Threads//FLauncherTask///Thread_2750_0///####STATCAT_Advanced#### old //STATGROUP_Threads//FLauncherTask///Thread_1320_0///####STATCAT_Advanced####
LogPlayLevel: Domain_ProcessExit
LogPlayLevel: Completed Launch On Stage: Post Launch Task, Time: 0.000007
LogPlayLevel: Launch On Completed. Time: 9.000238

Looks like it fixed with the latest update, not sure if it was just a glitch with my install (since noone else indicated they had the problem).