4.10 is not creating project in c++

Hello i wanted to create a project in UE4.10 with basic c++ code. But when it comes to create it, UE gives me an error:

`The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running E:/Program Files (x86)/Epic Games/4.10/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject Development Win64 -project=“C:/Users/allst/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” -rocket -editorrecompile -progress -noubtmakefiles -2015
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for MyProjectEditor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:/Users/allst/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” “C:\Users\allst\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProjectEditor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -rocket -installed
Reflection code generated for MyProjectEditor in 17,8672852 seconds
@progress pop
Performing 7 actions (2 in parallel)
[2/7] Resource PCLaunch.rc
E:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Launch\Resources\Windows\PCLaunch.rc(10) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file ‘windows.h’.
[3/7] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
E:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Resources\Windows\ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl(3) : fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file ‘windows.h’.
PCH.MyProject.h.cpp
E:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\PlatformIncludes.h(5): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘new’: No such file or directory
-------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: C:\Users\allst\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-MyProject.dll
Total build time: 90,64 seconds`

I installed VS 2013 pro, and i was asked to install VS 2015 community, what i have done.
Have you any ideas what should be done now? I will be gratefull for any advice. Have a nice day!

As i said, firstly i used vs2013 but i switched to vs2015 as UE told me. But it is not working for me at all.

As i said, firstly i used vs2013 but i switched to vs2015 as UE told me. But it is not working for me at all.

Hi!

If you use precompiled version of UE4.10 from Epic Launcher, then you must install VS 2015. Because this version of UE4.10 was compiled in VS 2015. But if you need work with VS 2013, you must download source code of UE4.10 from GitHub and compile it in VS 2013. Or install any variant of VS 2015, even the free version.

Hey Tituss-

Are you still having issues creating code projects in 4.10? If so can you attempt to modify the Visual Studio 2015 install? You can find VS2015 in the Uninstall a Program window and select Change, there should be a Modify option. Here you can check that the Visual C++ Checkbox under the Programming Languages is checked. Just to be safe, also check that the checkbox next to Common Tools (at the bottom of the list) is also checked.

Cheers