3D text changing to 2D when I zoom out from it

I’m making a video in Unreal 5.4. I have text in the scene, using 3D Text objects, but whenever I zoom out the text abruptly changes to a 2D object, losing the shadows and depth. Does anybody know why this is happening?

Here is a link of what is happening.

Basically, I selected the text and turned on Show: Light Influences. Then selected those light sources one at a time and after tweaking Shadow settings I found that if I adjusted the Contact Shadow Length (Originally it was at 0.0.) to .05 it made the abrupt change in shadows non-existent. There is probably a better way to fix this, but I needed to finish my project, so I just went with it bc it looked acceptable.

EDIT: btw, to my knowledge, this had nothing to do with the 3D Text Actor itself. i did realize that changing back the version to 5.3 seemed to also eliminate the issue, but I really didn’t want to do that because it caused me to lose a lot of my work. So i don’t know if that makes this a bug in 5.4, but i could literally replicate the problem in a brand new Level made in a template project all created in 5.4.