(39) 's Extra Blueprint Nodes for You as a Plugin, No C++ Required!

Get Float As String With Precision Using Epic’s FText Helpers

Dear Community,

I’ve updated my Get Float As String With Precision node to

1. Be pure (no exec chain)

2. Utilize Epic’s FText C++ code to leverage of their hard work on float decimal precision.

3. Add bool to make the leading 0 optional, so 0.5 could be shown as 0.5 or .5 depending on your preferences!

Yay!

**My C++ Code For You!**

Here's how it works in C++ !

```

void UVictoryBPFunctionLibrary::StringConversion__GetFloatAsStringWithPrecision(float TheFloat, FString & FloatString, uint8 Precision, bool IncludeLeadingZero)
{ 
	FNumberFormattingOptions NumberFormat;					//Text.h
	NumberFormat.MinimumIntegralDigits = **(IncludeLeadingZero) ? 1 : 0;**
	NumberFormat.MaximumIntegralDigits = 10000;
	NumberFormat.MinimumFractionalDigits = **Precision;**
	NumberFormat.MaximumFractionalDigits = **Precision; **
	FloatString = FText::AsNumber(**TheFloat**, &NumberFormat).ToString();
}

```

**Latest plugin download is here: (about 8 mb) **

Enjoy!

:slight_smile:

Hi ,

Thanks a lot for your Lib. It’s great.
I have an with Capture 2D Save Image. I have an access violation in msvcr120.dll
I tried to stop capture every frame, add a boolean to prevent multiple save, but no way. Sometimes, it’s work but no always.

will save me some effort and BP space, thanks!

You’re welcome!

I have pm’ed the Victory Dev that made that node, will see what they say :slight_smile:

BP Node to Get Your Computer’s IP Address!

Dear Community,

I’ve finally succeeded at implementing a node that many have been trying to implement since the Beta!

is a BP node that gets the IP address of your computer!

My node relies on http://api.ipify.org, a free and easy way to get your current IP address.

Because node involves an HTTP request I can’t make it a static library node, so I instead made a VictoryPC class that contains only functionality.

You can easily re-parent your current player controller blueprint to use my plugin VictoryPC class!

File->Reparent

and if you are not using a PC already, make sure to go to World Settings and use my VictoryPC as your player controller!

As long as my Victory BP Library is an active plugin for you, then VictoryPC class will show up!

Download:

**Celebration!**

Yay!

Now we can  get the IP address of the local computer for use with multiplayer games or webserver activities!

Enjoy!

Pic

Here’s the setup you should create in your Blueprinted version of my VictoryPC!

**C++ Source Code For You**

Here is the C++ source code I wrote just earlier today!

```

bool AVictoryPC::VictoryPC_GetMyIP_SendRequest()
{
	FHttpModule* Http = &FHttpModule::Get();

if(!Http)
	{
		return false;
	}

if(!Http->IsHttpEnabled()) 
	{
		return false;
	} 
	//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FString TargetHost = "http://api.ipify.org";
	TSharedRef < IHttpRequest > Request = Http->CreateRequest(); 
	Request->SetVerb("GET");
	Request->SetURL(TargetHost);
	Request->SetHeader("User-Agent", "VictoryBPLibrary/1.0");
	Request->SetHeader("Content-Type" ,"text/html");

Request->OnProcessRequestComplete().BindUObject(, &AVictoryPC::HTTPOnResponseReceived);
	if (!Request->ProcessRequest())
	{
		return false;
	}

return true;
}

void AVictoryPC::HTTPOnResponseReceived(FHttpRequestPtr Request, FHttpResponsePtr Response, bool bWasSuccessful)
{
	->VictoryPC_GetMyIP_DataReceived(Response->GetContentAsString());
}

```

Enjoy!

4.8 In Progress

Please know that I am upgrading my Victory plugin to 4.8 as fast as I can, I will post again when I have finished!

In the meantime I have working. I took the errors from the victorygamemode and just fixed them (meaning I just made the virual functions not overridable it was throwing an not-overridden error in the gamemode header). IS NOT AN OFFICAL FIX, IT MIGHT CRASH, CORRUPT YOUR GAME OR OTHERWISE ITS SIMPLY A VERSION THAT WORKS IN 4.8 AND IN NO WAY AM I CONNECTED TO .

https://mega.co.nz/#!DxtExJJC!tcs6I1mRpjffU0xb3wNRcuBicgZvOnSyTGBRrWlljYo

4.8 Released! (6/10/15)

Dear Community,

I’ve completed the Victory Plugin upgrade to 4.8 !

is the 6/10/15 build of the plugin that you can download from the Epic Wiki!

https://wiki.unrealengine.com/File:VictoryPlugin.zip

Enjoy!

@Nsmonia ~ Thanks for sharing!

I simply removed my VictoryGameMode class since Epic's new changes make it unnecessary.

If anyone has an because of , (can't load a BP from removed C++ class), use ['s version](https://mega.co.nz/#!DxtExJJC!tcs6I1mRpjffU0xb3wNRcuBicgZvOnSyTGBRrWlljYo) and then you can reparent back to regular GameMode.

Again if  is an for anyone just let me know :)

Thanks , was scared I was going to ruin my project if I started developing in 4.8 using my half-baked fix. bows down Your speed is explanatory.

Hi ,

I don’t think your newest version made it to the wiki - your last upload was on the 7th, for the HTTP patch I assume. Here’s a screenshot:

http://puu.sh/ikm5N/a8c3951679.png

What am I doing wrong? Q_Q

Unfortunately I can’t build my project with 's June 10th Victory Plugin, but it works with 's quick fix. I also did reparent my own GameMode to the regular GameMode class. I wish I could copy the error log, but it dissappears as soon as the error message pops up telling me to try rebuilding from source.

The following modules are missing or built with a different engine version:

UE4Editor-VictoryBPLibrary.dll

Would you like to rebuild them now?

Same for me. I’ll have to stick to 4.7 for now.

The latest upload works fine for me.

The latest update is from 23:55, 10 June 2015 but it doesn’t work for me with the current engine version 4.8.
Error message is “…does not appear to be compatible with the current version of the engine.”

Did you switch your projects version to 4.8? Is it BP only or do you have your own C++ classes… any code?

The wiki has the proper June 10th version as of last checking. DO a hard refresh.

I’ve cleared my cache, ctrl+F5’d, opened it in a different browser, in a canadian proxy and on my phone. The file simply is not there for me, even when I’m logged in. How is that even possible when it shows up for you guys? :s

Can someone that can see it upload it elsewhere for us? We’d greatly appreciate it :slight_smile: although it seems to not be working for GDShadow.

EDIT: Found something in the file revisions. Trying it now, here’s the direct download link: https://d26ilriwvtzlb.cloudfront.net/a/a4/VictoryPlugin.zip
EDIT2: Editor is stuck loading at 94% and is currently taking up 5GB of RAM. will be interesting.
EDIT3: After about 10 minutes of loading, it worked! Hopefully we figure out why some people aren’t seeing the latest version.

Ok hes right the version on the wiki is the old version, or doesnt run in 4.8. I had to do the same fixes.

Heres the output from the june10th downloaded plugin

1>------ Rebuild  started: Project: Continuity, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
1>  Cleaning ContinuityEditor Binaries...
1>  Parsing headers for ContinuityEditor
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/OceanPlugin/Source/OceanPlugin/Classes/CustomVehicleController.h(28) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Classes/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.h(974) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Classes/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.h(1201) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Public/VictoryGameMode.h(36) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Public/VictoryGameMode.h(53) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Public/VictoryGameMode.h(69) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Public/VictoryPC.h(27) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  Reflection code generated for ContinuityEditor
1>  Performing 47 actions (3 in parallel)
1>  PCH.OceanPluginPrivatePCH.h.cpp
1>  PCH.VictoryEdEnginePCH.h.cpp
1>  PCH.VictoryBPLibraryPrivatePCH.h.cpp
1>  PCH.Continuity.h.cpp
1>  VictoryBPLibrary.generated.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public/VictoryGameMode.h(38): error C3668: 'AVictoryGameMode::FindPlayerStart' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public/VictoryGameMode.h(55): error C3668: 'AVictoryGameMode::ChoosePlayerStart' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Public/VictoryGameMode.h(71): error C3668: 'AVictoryGameMode::PlayerCanRestart' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
1>  VictoryPC.cpp
1>  TKMathFunctionLibrary.cpp
1>  VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp
1>  VictoryEdEngine.cpp
1>C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Public\Slate.h(5): warning C4996: including Slate.h is deprecated. Please include SlateBasics.h and then individual widget headers instead.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(788): warning C4996: 'UEngine::GetAudioDevice': GetAudioDevice is deprecated UEngine::GetMainAudioDevice instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/Engine.h(2056) : see declaration of 'UEngine::GetAudioDevice'
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(1109): warning C4996: 'StaticConstructObject': StaticConstructObject is deprecated, please use NewObject instead. For internal CoreUObject module usage, please use StaticConstructObject_Internal. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          c:\program files\epic games\4.8\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\public\uobject\.h(212) : see declaration of 'StaticConstructObject'
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(1126): warning C4996: 'ConstructObject': ConstructObject is deprecated. Use NewObject instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject\Class.h(2717) : see declaration of 'ConstructObject'
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(2451): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/World.h(1145) : see declaration of 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle'
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(2527): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/World.h(1145) : see declaration of 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle'
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(3778): warning C4996: 'StaticConstructObject': StaticConstructObject is deprecated, please use NewObject instead. For internal CoreUObject module usage, please use StaticConstructObject_Internal. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          c:\program files\epic games\4.8\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\public\uobject\.h(212) : see declaration of 'StaticConstructObject'
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(3831): warning C4996: 'UEngine::GetAudioDevice': GetAudioDevice is deprecated UEngine::GetMainAudioDevice instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Classes\Engine/Engine.h(2056) : see declaration of 'UEngine::GetAudioDevice'
1>  VictoryEdEngine.generated.cpp
1>  VictoryEdAlignMode.cpp
1>  JoyISM.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryEdEngine\Private\VictoryEdAlignMode.cpp(490): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryEdEngine\Private\VictoryEdAlignMode.cpp(859): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  VictoryEdEngineModule.cpp
1>  VictoryGameMode.cpp
1>f:\continuity latest 48\plugins\victoryplugin\source\victorybplibrary\public\VictoryGameMode.h(38): error C3668: 'AVictoryGameMode::FindPlayerStart' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
1>f:\continuity latest 48\plugins\victoryplugin\source\victorybplibrary\public\VictoryGameMode.h(55): error C3668: 'AVictoryGameMode::ChoosePlayerStart' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
1>f:\continuity latest 48\plugins\victoryplugin\source\victorybplibrary\public\VictoryGameMode.h(71): error C3668: 'AVictoryGameMode::PlayerCanRestart' : method with override specifier 'override' did not override any base class methods
1>  VictoryTMapComp.cpp
1>  VictoryBPLibraryModule.cpp
1>  VictoryISM.cpp
1>  OceanPlugin.generated.cpp
1>  CustomVehicleController.cpp
1>  ProceduralTerrain.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Terrain\ProceduralTerrain.cpp(95): warning C4996: 'ConstructObject': ConstructObject is deprecated. Use NewObject instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject\Class.h(2717) : see declaration of 'ConstructObject'
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Terrain\ProceduralTerrain.cpp(143): warning C4996: 'ConstructObject': ConstructObject is deprecated. Use NewObject instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  TerrainGenerationWorker.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Terrain\TerrainGenerationWorker.cpp(31): warning C4996: 'FRunnableThread::Create': Function deprecated. Use FRunnableThread::Create without bAutoDeleteSelf and bAutoDeleteRunnable params and delete thread and runnable manually. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\ThreadingBase.h(256) : see declaration of 'FRunnableThread::Create'
1>  BuoyantDestructible.cpp
1>  FlockFish.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Fish\FlockFish.cpp(110): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  FishManager.cpp
1>  FishState.cpp
1>  MarchingCubes.cpp
1>  BuoyancyForceComponent.cpp
1>  BuoyancyComponent.cpp
1>  TerrainMeshComponent.cpp
1>  Noise.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Terrain\TerrainMeshComponent.cpp(342): warning C4996: 'ConstructObject': ConstructObject is deprecated. Use NewObject instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  CustomFunctionLibrary.cpp
1>  OceanManager.cpp
1>  OceanPlugin.cpp
1>  SimplexNoise.cpp
1>  [35/47] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
1>  [36/47] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
1>  [37/47] Resource PCLaunch.rc
1>  [38/47] Resource PCLaunch.rc
1>  [39/47] Resource PCLaunch.rc
1>  [40/47] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
1>  [41/47] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
1>  [42/47] Resource Continuity.rc
1>  [43/47] Link UE4Editor-OceanPlugin.dll
1>  [44/47] Link UE4Editor-VictoryEdEngine.dll
1>     Creating library F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-VictoryEdEngine.lib and  F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-VictoryEdEngine.exp
1>     Creating library F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-OceanPlugin.lib and  F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-OceanPlugin.exp
1>  Continuity.cpp
1>  [46/47] Link UE4Editor-Continuity.dll
1>     Creating library F:\Continuity Latest 48\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Continuity.lib and  F:\Continuity Latest 48\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Continuity.exp
1>  -------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
1>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-VictoryBPLibrary.dll
1>  Total build: 92.54 seconds
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(43,5): error MSB3075: The command ""C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat" ContinuityEditor Win64 Development "F:\Continuity Latest 48\Continuity.uproject" -rocket" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run  command.
========== Rebuild : 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

When I set the gamemode’s header lines 38,55 & 71 to not be overridden no errors again. I think uploaded the wrong one accidently/the wiki screwed up/I’m having the same as others.

To fix generate project files, find VictorGameMode.h and in lines 38,55 and 71 just remove the “override” at the end of the statements. Dont remove the semicolon! Then right click on yourprojectname with the purple/white gears beside it in the soution explorer and "rebuild. "

1>------ Rebuild  started: Project: Continuity, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
1>  Cleaning ContinuityEditor Binaries...
1>  Parsing headers for ContinuityEditor
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/OceanPlugin/Source/OceanPlugin/Classes/CustomVehicleController.h(28) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Classes/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.h(974) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Classes/VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.h(1201) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Public/VictoryGameMode.h(36) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Public/VictoryGameMode.h(53) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Public/VictoryGameMode.h(69) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  F:/Continuity Latest 48/Plugins/VictoryPlugin/Source/VictoryBPLibrary/Public/VictoryPC.h(27) : LogCompile:Error: Remapping old metadata key 'FriendlyName' to new key 'DisplayName', please update the declaration.
1>  Reflection code generated for ContinuityEditor
1>  Performing 47 actions (3 in parallel)
1>  PCH.OceanPluginPrivatePCH.h.cpp
1>  PCH.VictoryEdEnginePCH.h.cpp
1>  PCH.VictoryBPLibraryPrivatePCH.h.cpp
1>  PCH.Continuity.h.cpp
1>  VictoryBPLibrary.generated.cpp
1>  VictoryPC.cpp
1>  TKMathFunctionLibrary.cpp
1>  VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp
1>  VictoryEdEngine.cpp
1>C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\Slate\Public\Slate.h(5): warning C4996: including Slate.h is deprecated. Please include SlateBasics.h and then individual widget headers instead.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(788): warning C4996: 'UEngine::GetAudioDevice': GetAudioDevice is deprecated UEngine::GetMainAudioDevice instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(1109): warning C4996: 'StaticConstructObject': StaticConstructObject is deprecated, please use NewObject instead. For internal CoreUObject module usage, please use StaticConstructObject_Internal. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(1126): warning C4996: 'ConstructObject': ConstructObject is deprecated. Use NewObject instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(2451): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(2527): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(3778): warning C4996: 'StaticConstructObject': StaticConstructObject is deprecated, please use NewObject instead. For internal CoreUObject module usage, please use StaticConstructObject_Internal. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryBPLibrary\Private\VictoryBPFunctionLibrary.cpp(3831): warning C4996: 'UEngine::GetAudioDevice': GetAudioDevice is deprecated UEngine::GetMainAudioDevice instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  VictoryEdEngine.generated.cpp
1>  VictoryEdAlignMode.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryEdEngine\Private\VictoryEdAlignMode.cpp(490): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Source\VictoryEdEngine\Private\VictoryEdAlignMode.cpp(859): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  JoyISM.cpp
1>  VictoryEdEngineModule.cpp
1>  VictoryTMapComp.cpp
1>  VictoryGameMode.cpp
1>  VictoryBPLibraryModule.cpp
1>  VictoryISM.cpp
1>  OceanPlugin.generated.cpp
1>  CustomVehicleController.cpp
1>  TerrainGenerationWorker.cpp
1>  ProceduralTerrain.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Terrain\TerrainGenerationWorker.cpp(31): warning C4996: 'FRunnableThread::Create': Function deprecated. Use FRunnableThread::Create without bAutoDeleteSelf and bAutoDeleteRunnable params and delete thread and runnable manually. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>          C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.8\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\HAL\ThreadingBase.h(256) : see declaration of 'FRunnableThread::Create'
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Terrain\ProceduralTerrain.cpp(95): warning C4996: 'ConstructObject': ConstructObject is deprecated. Use NewObject instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Terrain\ProceduralTerrain.cpp(143): warning C4996: 'ConstructObject': ConstructObject is deprecated. Use NewObject instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  BuoyantDestructible.cpp
1>  FlockFish.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Fish\FlockFish.cpp(110): warning C4996: 'UWorld::LineTraceSingle': Use LineTraceSingleByChannel instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  FishManager.cpp
1>  FishState.cpp
1>  MarchingCubes.cpp
1>  BuoyancyForceComponent.cpp
1>  BuoyancyComponent.cpp
1>  TerrainMeshComponent.cpp
1>F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Source\OceanPlugin\Private\Terrain\TerrainMeshComponent.cpp(342): warning C4996: 'ConstructObject': ConstructObject is deprecated. Use NewObject instead Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
1>  Noise.cpp
1>  CustomFunctionLibrary.cpp
1>  OceanManager.cpp
1>  OceanPlugin.cpp
1>  SimplexNoise.cpp
1>  [35/47] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
1>  [36/47] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
1>  [37/47] Resource PCLaunch.rc
1>  [38/47] Resource PCLaunch.rc
1>  [39/47] Resource PCLaunch.rc
1>  [40/47] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
1>  [41/47] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
1>  [42/47] Resource Continuity.rc
1>  [43/47] Link UE4Editor-OceanPlugin.dll
1>     Creating library F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-OceanPlugin.lib and  F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\OceanPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-OceanPlugin.exp
1>  [44/47] Link UE4Editor-VictoryBPLibrary.dll
1>     Creating library F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-VictoryBPLibrary.lib and  F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-VictoryBPLibrary.exp
1>  [45/47] Link UE4Editor-VictoryEdEngine.dll
1>     Creating library F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-VictoryEdEngine.lib and  F:\Continuity Latest 48\Plugins\VictoryPlugin\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-VictoryEdEngine.exp
1>  Continuity.cpp
1>  [47/47] Link UE4Editor-Continuity.dll
1>     Creating library F:\Continuity Latest 48\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Continuity.lib and  F:\Continuity Latest 48\Intermediate/Build/Win64\UE4Editor\Development\UE4Editor-Continuity.exp
1>  -------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
1>  Total build: 88.35 seconds
========== Rebuild : 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Now if your working in BP only, you can delete intermediate folders to get rid of the precompiled header files that just added 1.5+ gigs to your project and it should open just fine.

Hi , it worked perfectly for me, but I’m a weird case in that I don’t actually implement any of 's blueprint nodes.

Yeah I dont use any in my BP’s at the moment on that specific project either. Weird situation.

Great to hear from you and thanks for helping out in the thread!

I’ve just compiled a new version and we’ll see if that works well for everyone!