PointLight with source length >0 flip to point at distance

One of the members had the same problem 4.7pre5 - PointLight with source length >0 behavior change from 4.6 - Programming & Scripting - Epic Developer Community Forums

It is first time, when i trying to work with game engine, so sorry for me low education level.

Movable pointlights with source length >0 flip to point with 0 source length at a certain distance from camera or player.
It not happens if Cast shadows is on, distance of flip decrease if Attentions Radius of pointlights is increase.

If you need my project to investigate this problem, please, tell me how to share it with you.

Hello Falkrum,

Could you share your project along with a set of steps on how to reproduce this issue? Could you also clarify the issue that you are seeing and how it is at an inverse to the expected result?

Hello .
If you can tell me how I can share with you my project I will be happy to do so.

Here is the video of problem

If you would like to share your project you can do so by providing a zipped down copy via drop box or google drive.

Hello Falkrum,

I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have written up a report (UE-26956) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.

Note: The issue appears to be caused by the number of point lights on screen at once. I hope this information helps.

Make it a great day

Thanks , I hope it will be fixed. Waiting the results.