Keep receiving error after building lightmap

I’m new to Unreal so this may be a stupid question.
After building lightmap for my scene, this error keeps showing up.
I’ve spent hours trying to solve this problem but nothing works.

Here’s how my scene looks by the way.

Hey tangrichard -

In the Message Log, are there any items listed under Load Errors, Lighting Results, Build and Submit Errors or Editor Errors? If so can you post the screenshot of those as well?

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

No, there’s nothing else.
But I found something strange.
When I unload all the rocks I used to block out the surroundings the error disappears(I use the sculpted rock pack from the marketplace), could this be the issue?

Maybe but it is doubtful? Do you have a Streaming Level system setup in your project and if so is it always loaded or blueprint loaded? Do you have any level that was turned off in the light build?

Eric Ketchum

All my levels was set to always loaded, and all turned on when building lightmaps.

Glad to know that, I guess I’ll have to replace the rocks for now to work around. Thanks for the help.

Hey tangrichard -

I was able to trace your issue to another posted bug and have alerted our engineers to this issue, for reference UE-7689. I will keep you informed as we continue to investigate the issue.

Thank You -

Eric Ketchum

Hey tangrichard -

In the other user’s project simply moving the light from one location to a slightly different (I eventually got it down to 1 cm or UU) you may want to try that as well, if that might be easier for you.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum