2023.1 rendering material will appear strange stripes

With the same model and parameters, 2022.2 path tracing rendering is ok, but in 2023.1 rendering material will appear strange stripes (in the figure, Twinmotion’s material ‘brushed aluminum 01’)

Has anyone encountered the same problem?

Hello there and thank you for posting on our community. We are aware of this issue and are investigating it deeper.

If you could please use the "contact us" to report this issue. A support agent will probably want more information from you.

Thank you

MC

Hi, MC, thanks for your reply, and I send this issue, please check.

Thank you,

Zhang Hua

Hi good day, I have the same problem too, every time I imported my model from archicad 25 to new update twinmotion I have vertical strips on my model on the wall I can't figure out what is the problem, old twinmotion and preview version I didn't incounter the specific problem only after the new update, sometimes without Pathracing you cannot identify that there is a problem but after activating the pathracing the vertical lines shows, anyway I'm using Archicad 25 for my modeling and Datasmith for import link, I already drop my report issue on "contact us" just waiting for ASAP responds hopefully.

Try this.

Go to camera settings and switch on depth of field, set to far away and try rendering again…