Clash of Coins
Special Category Winners
Ingenious - for the game with the most innovative use of a Marketplace product
- insert coin - Into the Marketverse](- insert coin - Into the Marketverse by Fitzbuster, EThiele, byteparrot)
By Click & Bait Productions
****Not an Asset Flip ****- for the game with the best original asset(s) that fit with the Marketplace content
Streamlined - for the best game that comes in under 100MB
Spring is here and it’s time for our quarterly #ue4jam, but this time things are different. The Unreal Engine Marketplace has taken over, and they’re bringing a slew of extra prizes and new categories!
This is a great place to find team members, talk about the jam or post updates. You can also head over to Discord and visit #game-jams for anything related to the jam. Happy developing, and good luck!
MARKETPLACE TAKEOVER RULE: Use of Unreal Engine Marketplace assets will not adversely affect your score!
- Please take full advantage of the free assets available on our Marketplace, including our free featured content, Paragon assets, and more!
SPECIAL CATEGORY PRIZES
Our “Special Categories” are for teams who create amazing games, but have something just a little different. For the Marketplace Takeover, our Special Categories are:
- **“Ingenious” - **for the game with the most innovative use of a Marketplace product.
- **“Not an Asset Flip” - **for the game with the best original asset(s) that fit with the Marketplace content.
- **“Streamlined” - **for the best game that comes in under 100mb.
Streaming your work on Twitch? Let us know so we can follow along!
Are you on Twitter? Show off your work using the #ue4jam](https://twitter.com/hashtag/ue4jam?src=hash) hashtag!
Helpful Links for Jamming
Getting Started Docs
Reduce Your Package Size
Top Tips for Game Jams
Wiki Code Tutorials/Snippets
Tutorials and Guides
Blueprint Getting Started Thread
C++ Getting Started Thread