Laptop that can handle UE4?

Hi guys,

Most of the stuff that I do with UE4 I do it on my PC. However, I am a student and I have two jobs and most of the time I prefer to just lay down and work on what ever project I want to work. I bought a laptop a few months back, it was about $500 but it could not handle UE4 and overheated way too easily, so I took it back. Can anyone suggest a good laptop to use with UE4? are there any?

Thanks!

The Asus gaming laptops seem to fair well for UE4 (I don’t have one, that’s just what I’ve heard). I already have a thread asking something similar: Laptop for UE4 - General Discussion - Unreal Engine Forums You are looking at a price of $1500+ for a GOOD laptop. I decided to just build a PC for $1500, and it is more than enough for UE4. A $1000 PC will be great for UE4 if you are wanting to save a little bit of money and don’t absolutely need the portability.

Well not what I was hoping but I appreciate the feedback. Might have to continue with my PC then.

I recommend an MSI gaming laptop with an nVidia graphics chip. Just don’t buy Asus. They got a good reputation from years of providing good products, but they have really gone down-hill in the last few years.