User Tag List

Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: Guerrero House UE4 Archviz

  1. #1
    0

    Guerrero House UE4 Archviz

    Hey everyone!
    Here is my take on the Guerrero House by Alberto Campo Baeza.
    I lit the scene with static Directional Light and a few point lights.
    Shadow artifacts are killing me...

    You can watch the walktrough video here https://www.behance.net/gallery/3059...gine-4-Archviz

    Tell me what you think about it!

    Name:  6d413b30596781.562a0904b82e8.jpg
Views: 2877
Size:  474.6 KB

    Name:  17362130596781.562a0904b6da5.jpg
Views: 2450
Size:  434.4 KB

    Name:  173a5b30596781.562a0904b5d27.jpg
Views: 2303
Size:  349.7 KB

    Name:  c8baad30596781.562a0904b4923.jpg
Views: 2254
Size:  390.3 KB

    Name:  6727ea30596781.562a0904c48b6.jpg
Views: 2553
Size:  627.3 KB

    Name:  c695d530596781.562a0904c35d2.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  491.6 KB

    Name:  97682530596781.562a0904bff23.jpg
Views: 2189
Size:  349.0 KB

    Name:  c68ceb30596781.562a0904bbc41.jpg
Views: 2182
Size:  393.2 KB

    Name:  d360d630596781.562a0904c5a66.jpg
Views: 2204
Size:  518.1 KB

    Name:  a5a0ae30596781.562a0904c1470.jpg
Views: 2189
Size:  378.1 KB

    Name:  aa9e5730596781.562a0904ba970.jpg
Views: 2170
Size:  333.0 KB

    Name:  63cd1830596781.562a0904b9433.jpg
Views: 2164
Size:  267.8 KB

    Name:  238d3330596781.562a0904bed82.jpg
Views: 2160
Size:  329.8 KB

    Name:  89ba7b30596781.562a0904bdbc5.jpg
Views: 2173
Size:  311.3 KB

  2. #2
    0
    That looks super awesome! Did you use any bounce-cards + spotlights? What are your settings? :-)

  3. #3
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by feingeist88 View Post
    That looks super awesome! Did you use any bounce-cards + spotlights? What are your settings? :-)
    Thanks! I didn't use bounce-cards with spot lights. Whole scene is lit globaly with direct light and closed spaces like bathroom are lit with one point light placed in the middle of the room.

  4. #4
    0
    Great mood and quality of course!

  5. #5
    0
    You did a great job texturing and modeling. I think overall the light is too intense and is burning out the images, also the bloom is contributing to this as well.

  6. #6
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RI3DVIZ View Post
    You did a great job texturing and modeling. I think overall the light is too intense and is burning out the images, also the bloom is contributing to this as well.
    Hey thanks for the critique. That was my biggest problem with static direct light - every change in light intesity required building lighting again and it was quite troublesome getting proper values in the middle of the work. Should have done that at the beginning with walls only.

  7. #7
    0
    I like this a lot, great atmosphere.

  8. #8
    0
    stunning imagery.
    can you share your world and lightmass settings? i'd appreciate it a lot
    also, how do things look so bright if it's mostly indirect lighting?

  9. #9
    0
    Job well done! What was your workflow? About how long did this take you? Thanks!

  10. #10
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cora View Post
    stunning imagery.
    can you share your world and lightmass settings? i'd appreciate it a lot
    also, how do things look so bright if it's mostly indirect lighting?
    Hey thanks a lot! For lightmass I used this parameters:
    Static Lighting Level Scale : 0.6
    Num Indirect Lighting Bounces : 100
    Indirect Lighting Quality : 10
    Indirect Lighting Smoothness : 0.85

    For brightness you have to play with exposure settings in postprocess volume and indirect lighting intensity in your lightsource settings.

  11. #11
    0
    Have you used subsurface scattering for your marble? because it looks incredible man! I like your scene a lot!

  12. #12
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    20
    looks awesome!

  13. #13
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by heartlessphil View Post
    Have you used subsurface scattering for your marble? because it looks incredible man! I like your scene a lot!
    hey thanks! It is default lit material with only diffuse and roughness map

  14. #14
    0
    Supporter
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1
    Well this is incredible i love it .... congrats hey how many time to build the lighting ?

  15. #15
    0
    Great use of texture, lighting, perspective and design!

  16. #16
    0
    Wow nice man, it is looking great !

  17. #17
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by soloporlosjuegos1346 View Post
    Well this is incredible i love it .... congrats hey how many time to build the lighting ?
    Thanks a lot! It took something around 10 hours.

  18. #18
    0
    Supporter
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    9
    Awesome man ... so beautiful , great work looking forward to see more of your works greetings

  19. #19
    0
    Hey everyone! Thanks for such a great response to my post! Thanks to you I got "Pic of the day" from Unreal Engine Community!
    Thanks again!
    Cheers!

  20. #20
    0
    Promoter
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by soloporlosjuegos1346 View Post
    .... congrats hey how many time to build the lighting ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klepadło View Post
    Thanks a lot! It took something around 10 hours.
    Do you mean it took 10 hours for each time you try to build lighting...!!? then; what are your PC specs

    Quote Originally Posted by Klepadło View Post
    Hey everyone! .....! Thanks to you I got "Pic of the day" from Unreal Engine Community!
    Thanks again!
    Cheers!
    That is the reason why we are all here...
    Congratulations & Best wishes..
    Forgive me; for poor English language

  21. #21
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cadviz View Post
    Do you mean it took 10 hours for each time you try to build lighting...!!? then; what are your PC specs

    That is the reason why we are all here...
    Congratulations & Best wishes..
    Thanks cadviz!
    10 hours took on production quality with these lightmass settings:
    Static Lighting Level Scale : 0.6
    Num Indirect Lighting Bounces : 100
    Indirect Lighting Quality : 10
    Indirect Lighting Smoothness : 0.85
    These were my final settings that I only used once.
    Earlier light tests were made on lower quality settings so the time wasn't so long
    My pc
    Intel i7 4970k
    32 gb ram
    Gtx780

  22. #22
    0
    Looks great, really nice work!

  23. #23
    0
    Promoter
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    198
    Quote Originally Posted by Klepadło View Post
    Thanks cadviz!
    10 hours took on production quality with these lightmass settings:
    Static Lighting Level Scale : 0.6
    Num Indirect Lighting Bounces : 100
    Indirect Lighting Quality : 10
    Indirect Lighting Smoothness : 0.85
    These were my final settings that I only used once.
    Earlier light tests were made on lower quality settings so the time wasn't so long
    My pc
    Intel i7 4970k
    32 gb ram
    Gtx780
    10 hours to build lighting is a kind of over killing for me...
    I may guess you are using Hi_polygon objects with High overridden light Map Res [may be 1024 OR 2048]...!!
    Forgive me; for poor English language

  24. #24
    0
    Infiltrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    14
    Awesome work, it looks really good

  25. #25
    0
    where did you got the assets? im new with ue,im trying to do something but the furniture in the shop its expensive...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •