Community Tutorials for UE4

Hey ladies/gents, i’m gathering tutorials created by the community/3rd parties. If you know of any more, please post below so we can add them to the list.

Blueprints
Pub Games - Explosive Barrel
Pub Games - Flickering Light](https:///playlist?list=PLzV6_6F25KSBfGQSpSseLBCMnJQaVryer)

Models
- Adding collision meshes through Blender and/or through UE4 with collision shapes (useful if you don’t have a modeling application installed).** German Version**
- Exporting Assets out of UE4 German Version
** - Creating LODs with Blender**](?v=17pcyPVplEc&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&feature=share&index=13) German Version](?v=gy2-4wYSr4I&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=12)
** - Creating LODs with 3DS ](?v=MH-icn_L2mk&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&feature=share&index=14) German Version](?v=wEb3vMqZjAY&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&feature=share&index=11)
** - Attaching Particles or Static Mesh to Sockets
](?v=-) German Version](?v=bU5NiI4ebwM&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&feature=share&index=25)
Blender to UE4](https://wiki.unrealengine/Static_Mesh_from_Blender)

Materials
** - Material Nodes Explanation**](?v=SRTI0dCm0Qo&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&feature=share&index=23) German Version](?v=SOn43Ttl-VA&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=24)
** - Wind Effect on Foliage Materials**](?v=bAzKVaH0IZg&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=19) German Version](?v=gnviHLKD8rk&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=20)
Pub Games - Interior Water Material](://youtu.be/KPmRV1Z9ikY)

Level Design
** - BSP Tool**](?v=Y5HKJyiPDVo&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=10) German Version](?v=6VAcY1NlEpU&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=9)
- Creating Landscapes (How to create landscape material, import heightmap, and shows off the terrain tools) German Version](?v=yflvuX3Tfpc&index=2&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l)
** - Foliage Tool**](?v=l-05YYzxjjw&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=16) German Version](?v=YWWabufT1Xk&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=17)

Particles
Pub Games - Making Fire](://youtu.be/hZLbGvtyS6g)

Other
** - How to migrate assets from one project to another**](?v=QKv1a3iPZUQ&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=23) German Version](?v=zZiD40Ii8qQ&feature=share&list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l&index=22)

Roman Potapov - Collection of Russian Tutorials

Useful Resources
Official Epic Tutorials Official Unreal Engine Tutorial Wiki
Official Documentation](https://docs.unrealengine/latest/INT/)
Solus Blueprints Presentation
Learning UE4 Interface by

Bump, added Collision Tutorial

Great idea, I vote for a Sticky!

I got to vote for sticky too, Would be helpful for new members.

+1 for sticky -> When it probably get sticky, it would be good if this could be moved to the “Community Content, Tools and Tutorials” section so that it’s in the right place :slight_smile:

Here are 18 new videos (9 german and 9 english):

https:///playlist?list=PLyfbinWLdAUwiStRx7Zil-O0OLzpIBB9l

Thanks I’ll add those!

From now, i think tutorials needs dedicated forum section like in UDK since it’s will probably grow very fast and very soon :slight_smile:

Thank you for adding them :slight_smile:

bump, added Attach to Socket, Materials, Wind Effect, and Migrating Assets tutorials

Heheh, atm nearly all tutorials are from me :slight_smile: Thank’s for adding them!

Bump, added fire particle tutorial

Thank you man!
And as an Austrian listener: Danke Alter!

Great stuff (particularly the attachement thing).

And of course:
Vote for sticky!

Bump, added flickering light tutorial

Thanks!!

This is extremely helpful, thanks so much!

Vote for sticker too!

+1 For sticky! :smiley:

Thanks for the tuts! I also Vote for a sticky

[=Zamzamah;4237]

And as an Austrian listener: Danke Alter!
[/]

Nice that there are also other Austrian developers around :wink: Kein Problem, mehr Tutorials werden dann noch folgen ^^

Stick this!

Very good idea, I second the stickypost :wink:

Hi !

I went ahead and moved this to the tutorials thread and have set it to sticky. Have a great day!