When importing FBX from Fuse CC, character becomes transparent/ghostly

When I’m importing a skeletal model from Adobe Fuse CC, the character I imported became ghostly/ somewhat transparent… Its imported in a T pose, and the way I chose how to download was an FBX for unreal engine.
The mouth is phasing through the head somehow also…

NEVERMIND, FIXED!
for anyone else who is having this problem, go to the materials of the mesh and go to the bottom left. there should be a selection for what type of material it is.
Select “opaque.” If you do not see it, scroll up. if you still don’t, click on the main area where you connect the textures to and then scroll up and change it.

I wonder what is making it do this? Im thinking it might be the eyelashes for the body material but that wouldn’t explain why the other materials are doing that.

To Clarify: Select the Material Node then go to “Details” > “Material” > Blend Mode" and change it to “Masked” then plug your Opacity Texture in to the “Opacity Mask” input otherwise you will end up with black areas on your mesh where it should be Transparent.

From the looks of it when importing the Character its getting the two mixed up and canceling out the Specular and Normal maps.

can you please post an image tutorial explaining the process to solve this issue please?

Thank you so Much! This Fixed My Problem!