Zombie Ultra Game On GooglePlay

You could add a night and daytime cycle.

[HR][/HR]
I’m just a random person that spends his time to help others. You can support me by watching this and show your gratitude, thanks a lot :

[QUOTE=CO-der;659604]
You could add a night and daytime cycle.

[HR][/HR]
I’m just a random person that spends his time to help others. You can support me by watching this and show your gratitude, thanks a lot :

I did originally have a daynight cycle when i made the city area map but even without shadows the framedrop was too much on mobile with a moving directional light so i went with just fog and skylight and made the zombies hi viz, having alot of zombies on screen at once that are easily visible is much better gameplay, but I will add day/night in the future either by faking it with current fog/skylight lighting or waiting until more powerful phones are the norm…I decided to add missions, a shopping mall under ground is the first one im doing, by doing it with the separate map for the missions with more confined areas I can hopefully get away with some dynamic lighting ie flashlight, lights flickering, fire

Big Update to the game on Googleplay Added 8 more lvls with a more finished low poly style, added touch sensitivity options to help with different phone size control issues, added range for weapons and moved gun buying to a counterstrike style weapon buying menu

very cool!