I was originally intended to make a full youtube tutorial series about the system, but my laptop is not capable of recording UE4, not even on the lowest recording and engine settings. However, because so many people wanted the system, I’ve decided to upload the project files to gumroad.
**I could have made some perfections and upload the project to the marketplace as a $60 worth product, but it’s not my intention. However, I gave it a price of a mere 3 EUR. These small “Donations” you’d give me, would get me so much closer at having a decent PC so I 'd be able to create high-quality content for youtube. **
- Calculates the projectile path
- Checking which bone the projectile hits
- Applying impulse, and reactions to each and every single body part of the zombie.
- Headshot damage
- Head dismemberment
- Melee weapon hit reactions (Based on collision boxes)
- 5 movement states (running, injured left leg, injured right leg, injured spine, dying crawl. )
- Movement states and move speed gets changed when the body part gets injured.
- If the zombie’s health is low, he enters the dying crawl state.
- Blood splatter on the injured bone
- Dissolve animation upon death
- Player model with basic locomotion, shooting, aiming, sprinting mechanics