Zipline - Teleporter - Jump Pad

UPDATE: This asset is now on the Marketplace

This asset contains the following

• 3 Transportation Types (Zipline, Teleport, Jump Pad)
  • Network/Multiplayer Ready
  • Fully PBR Materials & Textures
  • 2048 x 2048 Textures
  • Fully Documented Blueprints
  • 352-3110 Triangles per Mesh
  • $19.99

This is very cool Osok, and useful. Whenever I am able to begin production on my personal project this will definitely be a must have. I’ll probably even get it earlier just to zip around in some environments, looks like fun. =)

Thank you! Yes, I lost a lot of development time to zipping around the showcase map. Lets just call it ‘quality assurance.’ :smiley:

Jump pad same as udk with splines to indicate the target!
This is very cool:D

Teleport able to display one distorted image from the place to be teleported could be nice also.

I want this!:wink:

Haha, I bet! =P

That is a very interesting idea! The trello process takes about a month so that should give me some time to look into that. Thanks for the interest !

very nice will definitely buy this

Awesome! Great to hear you like it.

This is finally up on the marketplace. I have updated the original post.

Osok

I Want This!
I’ll buy it

Nice, I’ll check it out when I get a chance. =)

Awesome, thanks for the support!

Help-me Pleeeeasse Osok!!!

Thanks Osok for another excellent asset.

I need something, please.

When I was trying to change the static mesh in details panel, on this occasion I came across a little problem “inherited”.

I could not change the static mesh in “StartBase” and “EndBase” components in details panel.

My idea is, I need:

When I set to “OneWay” the static mesh in destination have to disappears when I set it to ***none ***so I can to place in this same place another jump pad pointed in another direction!

I opened “ZipTeleJump” blueprint in “AssignJumpPad” function, but I need your help to be able to change the static mesh to the “StartBase” and “EndBase” independently in details panel. Please, Your assistance will be very much appreciated!