You're exporting a UBlueprint ('XXXX') editor object with your cook.

Hello everyone,

I could use some help.

I just updated to 4.14 and all of my bp’s + everything engine related like “LevelEditorAttract” or ‘DmgTypeBP_Environmental’ are giving me the bellow warning.

E4Editor-Cmd: [2016.11.22-22.15.11:230] 0]LogInit:Display: LogBlueprintSupport:Warning: You’re exporting a UBlueprint (‘XXXXX’) editor object with your cook. This is now DEPRECATED (the Blueprint’s class & CDO should be all that’s needed). Please fix up any relience you have on it, and add the following to your edit
or ini file (these settings will become the default):
UATHelper: Packaging (): UE4Editor-Cmd: [EditoronlyBP]
UATHelper: Packaging (): UE4Editor-Cmd:
UATHelper: Packaging (): UE4Editor-Cmd: bAllowClassAndBlueprintPinMatching=true
UATHelper: Packaging (): UE4Editor-Cmd: bReplaceBlueprintWithClass=true
UATHelper: Packaging (): UE4Editor-Cmd: bDontLoadBlueprintOutsideEditor=true
UATHelper: Packaging (): UE4Editor-Cmd: bBlueprintIsNotBlueprintType=true

Does anybody know what is going on and what I must change in order to cure this?
I have zero visual warnings inside my project and this warning appears in stuff that have almost nothing inside them. ( for example only a collision box and an event dispatcher ).

I am at loss here! Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I have the same problem. How can I fix this?

I’m having the same exact issue here as well on a 4.14 project. I attached an image for reference. Do I need to change any settings in my editor or is this all core engine related?

Thanks.

I solved this and it was related to this issue…

Hope this helps others and have fun developing!

Hmmm…

I’m extensively using [FONT=Courier New]bDontLoadBlueprintOutsideEditor=false so I can load pak files with blueprints and init them when needed for HTML export.
I’m also using them for updating pak files (including blueprints) without updating the app in app store for iOS and Android to solve problems faster, also for adding new content.

This will definitely change the whole system for me if it is deprecated.

Anybody doing something similar to my way? How do you solve modding and new content if no blueprint can be loaded from outside?