Your Epic Account Services (EAS) Application is currently unverified. You will need to update and then re-submit your application

I am an independent game developer who has released 5 games on Steam. I used to use Steam services all the time, but now I have connected to EOS and successfully achieved achievements and rankings. However, this prompt will appear when the game is released. How should I proceed?

How can I pass EOS verification or EPIC review if I don’t have my own website and server?

hi
@0025698

The workaround is to go into WordPress and create a opening web page maybe a few pages describing you the author and the games you have made.
Then as WordPress is a web site you just submit the address of your open page.
Many web page design programs work with WordPress.

Just DO NOT link to Google pages or adverts as this will content fail your checks
There is a trend to need privacy notices, so do not put in things that have cookies

Thanks for your answer! Could you give me a link to the WordPress site? I found a bunch of them and I’m not sure which one is legit. Also, do I need to pay to make a webpage on that site?

@Jimbohalo10
Thanks for your answer! Could you give me a link to the WordPress site? I found a bunch of them and I’m not sure which one is legit. Also, do I need to pay to make a webpage on that site?

hi the cost is minimal
WordPress.com Pricing and Plans | Start Building Today

You can have one page free but that wont impress anyone.
£7 GBP a month is good , two coffes, one copy of Microsoft 365 a month

@Jimbohalo10
Thank you, I will study it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.