Hi guys, we are a bunch of people going to create a pet game for Android and iOS. Why a pet game? Because it performs well and is not the most difficult to create.
For this particular project we need these skills:
- You should have experience with creating UI with UMG (images will be supplied).
- If you ever have successfully created a multiplayer thing, it’s a plus.
- If you can work with Animation Blueprints, it’s a plus. Don’t worry if not.
- If you can work with Cascade, it’s a plus. Don’t worry if not.
- If you can alter or create UE plugins… Message me. I mean now. Do it.
- There’s a couple of experienced blueprinters in the team who take care of other stuff in this project, so don’t worry if you struggle, but you shouldn’t be completely new to blueprinting.
- You should have one of either iOS or Android devices. Don’t worry if you don’t have a Mac.
- It would be great if you had a VR headset for testing or if you could get at least Cardboard.
What can we offer? Experience working in a team, experience gained from each other, a reference (from a project that is likely to be successfully published), etc. etc., you know it. Post-launch financial compensation for your time as well, if you care to log your time in our system.
[ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF]
Marketing (we’ve got a massive mailing list + a lot of experience in publishing mobile apps)
Character art & animations (Guy1)
SFX & music (Guy2)
UI/HUD design (Guy3)
UX design (Guy3)
Level design (Guy4)
Level assets (we’ll just buy that)
Web and API (Guy5, Guy6)
VFX (Guy3 or you, if you can handle Cascade)
iOS & Android testing (Guy3)
We also have a very own cool Git server, file storage, ticket tracking software, self-made automatic build & deploy script that runs after push to a specific Git branch and a couple of virtual servers for websites and UE server.
We are not complete noobs. Please message me privately with your questions if you are interested. Thank you!
Say hi to our hero!