You Tag'em We Track'em MiniMap Up on the market place (01/11/2017)

Hello,

This thread will be for anyone who has questions about the minimap that will be available on the market place (with the current release date of 01/11/2017). It is simple to use and you can have a minimap up and running in no time. I have provided a video explaining the how to set things up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Video:

I noticed that I have been getting some traction on the market place. I wanted to be sure that those of you who may have questions know that you can reply to this thread and I will be happy to answer them as best I can. I figured I would update this thread to let everyone know that my minimap is available on the market place.

Additional tips on use: I noticed that I did not point out that the minimap does not have to follow the player as the center. You could instead set the player location as a point on the map (such as the center) and simply tag the player as you would any other actor and this would give a minimap more similar to league of legends. I hope this tips helps.

Make it a great day