Download

You do not have permission to access this page?

Trying to reply to private messages, I can’t find a form “reply” button (I dunno if I’m really forgetful and blind…), But since I can’t find how to reply, I click “Send new message” I get this:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don’t understand, I have private messaged people back and forth so I feel like that would mean I have “sufficient privileges” and I don’t see why a administrator would have disabled my account? (Partly why I’m posting here to see if I can even make forum posts)

What do I do to be able to private message again?

New users can’t send or receive private messages until a bit after their first post has been approved, this is because some people make accounts to spam users with PM’s