You can now refund on No Man's Sky game.

In case, anyone has not aware of this and wanted refund, you can do it now on all stores including Amazon and Sony Playstation stores. Regardless of your playtime or hour.

Happy refunding.

Wow is the game that bad??

Its not bad. Actually its really funny for the first 3, 4 hours. But you basically saw everything 10 times already. And all you can do - besides exploring the same generic looking planets over and over again - is to upgrade your exo suite and farm money for a new spaceship. Just so that in the end you start again from 0. Because thats the ending. The game simply restarts.

“You know your game is **** when Steam decides to increase the refund policy duration”
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4zslu6/psa_steam_is_refunding_no_mans_sky_even_if_you/

Well, if one does their research properly, they could noticed how dull and repetitve loop the game is anyways. The hate is massive because the hype train was there all the while… Especially, when Sean decided to kept doing his false marketing constantly, there comes the destruction after.

I don’t think it’s refund bad.

Though $60 is a lot of money for an unfinished product.
Maybe people should stop preording and jumping on the bandwagon and think before buying. (Like waiting for reviews from third parties?)

Maybe that would teach devs not to release broken or incomplete games.

maybe now they should make the game a freebee and win back some respect.:slight_smile:

I cant help thinking it was all ruined by big commerce.

Big commerce? Did you read anything about this game? Basically 99% of what was shown in all events/shows/presentations before release, is NOT in the game. They were talking about a completely different game and still lying continuously about it in basically every single interview they ever gave.

Doubtful. Broken games still sells millions of copies. All thanks to the idiots in the media.

Why blame the media, rather than the idiots who keep buying / preordering broken games and never learn their lesson?

I get people being annoyed with the no multiplayer thing, although any with a basic grasp of maths would have known that multiplayer was never, ever going to be a significant part of the game.

The rest of the rage is just hyperbole as far as I’m concerned, the game is pretty much exactly what I expected it to be based on the media I saw (which was all of it).

It was an extremely weird thing–Multiplayer could be a really cool thing in that type of game, but based on his comments about it being very unlikely to find another player in the game I don’t see why they would have even bothered in the first place. But besides that, since it’s not in there I don’t know why he kept on talking about it. And there’s lots of other stuff that isn’t there some is minor but some would be a fundamental part of the game like planet rotation around the sun and the distance to the sun affects the planets which isn’t something that can be patched in later without resetting the game. I just don’t get why he kept on talking about features that probably weren’t ever in the game in the first place.
The big problem though, is that they didn’t give a good impression of what the game was, what the gameplay was.

Holy ****, there goes all the moneis they got from sales…

I dont think so. Most copies are always being sold on consoles. And these cant just “return the used disc”.
But since the sold game was nothing like the promoted one, we are talking about fraud. Maybe some buyers wont stand still :slight_smile:

But honestly … talking about bad games, they could at least have released a demo with 1 or 2 planets only.
Instead they chose to release less 5% of what was shown in demo videos for the price of a Triple b-1 title.

Once the price goes down I’m guessing people will feel better about the value of the game. I got a steam refund but I’ll probably pick it up again when it’s much cheaper.

I know… Sad that people can’t figure it out that they pretty much let games like this have problems. (And in return let the media get away with stuff.)
I learned my lesson from Total war: Rome 2. Never will I pre-order a game. (The only thing I will do is maybe fund a cool game on kickstarter. But only 5 bucks.)

No Man’s Sky sold more than Uncharted 4 (Source: No Mans Sky PS4 Sees Sony's 2nd Biggest UK Launch Ever)

Up till now, I really really cannot get it why Sean Murray decides to lie about multiplayer, especially saying “do not bother to find anyone because the chances to meet another player is extremely low” etc. This doesn’t mean you can’t meet another player. Therefore, players decided to check each other out. the moment the truth revealed, it’s all rage against him. Really, why must he lie for?

Sean Murray shut down his Twitter account according to the rumours.

Anyways, he is still rich. If there’s no lawsuit or anything related to legal, it is best exploit ever.

Let’s look back at the gaming industry: -
Previously, it was Molyneux, if you guys know about him. Fable is still good game though despite the that fella “promised too much” like Sean Murray.

Fallout 4 game is another 1 that has huge disappointments being talked about in every No Man’s Sky and StarCitizen videos.

People can never learn like how @ambershee said. Apparently there’s someone who paid $1,200 USD for No Man’s Sky leaked game. And he also did the same for Fallout 4. Would he ever learn?

No, it didn’t
First, ratings are not an indication of sales
And second–people are more likely to rate something when they have a bad experience vs. when they have a good one–if a game is controversial it’s likely to get a lot of ratings

Sorry, I put the wrong link. It’s this: -

Either way, it still does indicate that it sells a lot…

That’s statistics for sales in the UK for a week