YAGER is an independent developer of computer and video games based in Berlin, Germany. We are an English-speaking studio that employs more than 100 people from 20 different countries. As passionate gamers ourselves, our focus is on the games we love to play: AAA, multi-platform experiences for a global audience.
Our people are our most important asset. Their individual skillsets and backgrounds, their creative and innovative thinking, and their love for games all create a collaborative environment which allows everyone to make their mark. We invest in the development of our staff, and reward their contributions with perks such as company parties, plenty of beer after milestones, opportunities for workshops, and more.
QA Technician (f/m)
YAGER seeks the talents of a passionate QA Technician to work on Dreadnought (www.playdreadnought.com), an awesome and exciting AAA F2P project with an international team of highly experienced and talented developers that are passionate about their work.
We’re looking for people who love working in interdisciplinary teams in a fast-paced and professional environment. So if you are excited about working in a strong team culture where your voice counts, are motivated, and have good communication skills, we have a great opportunity for you at YAGER.
You will work within the QA team and liaise with the QA Manager on quality assurance methods and workflows.
• Testing of the game build on multiple platforms
• Collaborating with development departments to reproduce bugs
• Ensuring the quality and consistency of testing and bug reports
• Day to day bug database maintenance
• Providing regular test reports to other departments
• Organizing daily playtests with the development teams
• Exploratory testing
• 2+ years working experience as a professional QA Tester/Technician
• One complete product cycle as tester
• Knowledge of PC and consoles
• Understanding of and experience with all areas of game testing
• Knowledge of QA methodologies to ensure the highest possible quality and maximum efficiency
• Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Passionate about videogames
Experience in the following areas are considered a bonus:
o Unreal Engine experience
o Experience in game development: Design, Tech or Scripting
o Jira experience
o Compliance experience for consoles
o Experience working on a game in a live environment
• Full-time and on-site
• Status: employment
• Start: as soon as possible
Join our Team!
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, please send us your application using our online form.