Download

XCode files not generating 😭

Please help I literally have no idea what to do, I zipped my folder from windows put it onto my macbook to be packaged on mac and whenever i try to generate xcode files on the uproject this comes up:

/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Core.Build.cs(126,4) : error CS0103: The name `PublicSystemLibraries’ does not exist in the current context

/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Core.Build.cs(162,20) : error CS1061: Type UnrealBuildTool.ReadOnlyTargetRules' does not contain a definition for bWithDirectXMath’ and no extension method bWithDirectXMath' of type UnrealBuildTool.ReadOnlyTargetRules’ could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Core.Build.cs(186,45) : error CS0117: UnrealBuildTool.UnrealTargetPlatform' does not contain a definition for LinuxAArch64’

/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Core.Build.cs(198,32) : error CS0103: The name `WarningLevel’ does not exist in the current context

/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Core.Build.cs(198,3) : error CS0103: The name `UnsafeTypeCastWarningLevel’ does not exist in the current context

/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/ApplicationCore/ApplicationCore.Build.cs(36,5) : error CS0103: The name `PublicSystemLibraries’ does not exist in the current context

/Users/Shared/Epic Games/UE_4.23/Engine/Source/Runtime/ApplicationCore/ApplicationCore.Build.cs(50,57) : error CS0117: UnrealBuildTool.UnrealPlatformGroup' does not contain a definition for Linux’

ERROR: Unable to compile source files.

Please can someone help me I’ve spent so many days trying to just get my project running on mac :sob::sob: