X86 android support straight away with out compile

Hi. We are plenty of artistic users and it is very difficult to do all the compilling procedure.

Why Unreal does not Incuded the x86 as a standard like the arm one ?

It is rediculus as there are millions of adroid devices (phones and tablets) that are using x86 processors.

Can someone make a “step by step” video tutorial on how we can add x86 support ?

Thanks

it just takes around 2 hours to compile unreal …

I do not know how to do it! Why is so difficult to add it t the distributed version of ue4 ?

Any official answer when you will give the option to export on arm and intel android on a single source file (apk) without requiring to recompile the source ? Many people are artists and they can no do that as they do not have the expertise required.

It’s really troublesome to recompile instead of just click install in Game Launcher.

I also wonder how the game run on my Zenfone 2 when I click Launch to my phone, if there is only ARM binary how it run on my Intel base Zenfone?

And if I use Blueprint and never write an line of C++, there is no need to compile by myself?

Hi cmvrgr,

Due to the large volume of questions and comments concerning the Engine, we did not have a chance to respond to your post at the time you submitted it. However, if you are still interested, the following post describes how to get started with Engine Source and GitHub:

Getting Started: Engine Source References

Once you have a source version of the engine built from GitHub, it’s simply a matter of selecting the x86 support check boxes in the Android packaging section of your Project Settings. The fact that this is not supported in the Binary is not a bug or oversight, but rather for a specific legal reason.