Hi all! Since leisurely Epic’s submission process is still going, I decide to take advantage of itch.io platform. All errors by Epic’s review are fixed for now.
Product link: WYSIWYG character customisation system
Draft tutorial (you can understand potential of using my stuff):
- UE mannequin compatible model
- Model is about 7000 tris
- All code is in bluerints
- Skin, eyes and cosmetics customization
- Very simple integration workflow
- No blendshapes - only bones deformations are used
- Moving/scaling modes (fully ajustable - for every bone you can adjust translation/scaling limits, scaling mode - uniform or not, cursor speed to reach max/min values)
- Can be used for absolutely different kinds of models(from weapon to aliens)for exampe
Also, during staging process I started working on a major update for this product - adding five hair types and adding sliders to all adjustable parameters. ETA is about one week, I think. Update will be free of charge.