Wwise integration asset creation

When i integrate Wwise to a UE project and then open the project there is no WwiseAudio folder created. If i create any folder in UE (lets say I create my own WwiseAudio folder) and then, within that folder, attempt to create any Audiokenetic instance (‘actor’ would it be?) e.g and event or soundbank i get this message: “Cannot create new asset ‘NewAkAudioBank’ in path ‘/Game/WwiseAudio/NewAkAudioBank’. You can’t put assets under ‘/Game/WwiseAudio’ folder’ and the operation fails and nothing is created.” However, I can create Audiokenetic instance (‘actor’ would it be?) in the content folder. I can then follow the normal process in this video (FMOD vs Wwise (Part 3) | How to integrate Wwise with Unreal Engine 4 - YouTube)and ‘generate sound data’.

When i do that a WwiseAudio folder is created on its own by the ‘generate sound data’ process. I now have working Audiokenetic instance (‘actor’ would it be?) in the content folder. However, I can still not create any Audiokenetic instance (‘actor’ would it be?) in the new auto created WwiseAudio folder, nor any folder with that folder. I can move the working Audiokenetic instance (‘actor’ would it be?) that are in the UE content folder into that folder and they continue to work. However, I will now not be able to ‘generate sound data’ until I move the Audiokenetic instance (‘actor’ would it be?) back to the UE ‘content’ folder.

​​​​​​​I am using Windows 10. UE 4.26. Wwise integration 2021.1.2.7629.2025.