WTF is happening to you,epic.

What on earth is going on with you, Epic?

For a while now, I truly do not understand what on earth is happening with you; it seems that the team has completely lost its mind, led by people lacking basic sense.

Why on earth should the UEFN community care that you’ve changed the forum and now include Metahumans, Unreal, and your entire ecosystem here? This is not a usable forum, systematically speaking. The code snippet search engine always includes things we are not interested in, and I bet the C or Unreal Engine blueprint programmers aren’t interested either.

What’s with having to rerun the memory calculation when an island is rejected by the IARC? Speaking of the IARC, why on earth do I have to fill out something that will end up inside your product? The moderation team could do something instead of just briefly looking over the maps and rejecting or approving them and start evaluating them themselves, because since we’re the ones providing content for your game (poor Fall Guys, by the way), you could put in a bit of effort and not take 8 hours to verify the islands only to reject them for something you could modify yourselves.

Every passing day, Unreal Engine reminds me more of software created to update your Chinese phone, incomprehensible and poorly made. Every day you impose more limits on publishing and cut off all the creativity that makes you feel threatened. Your slogan should be: “You can be creative, but not too much.”

Please, I hope this reaches someone sensible and starts to worry about those of us helping you create content within your game, ahem, ecosystem (?) An ecosystem where we share a category with your game modes. How do you expect our community’s islands to reach a lot of people if right next to it it says LEGO(R)? And my goodness, I won’t start on what I thought when I saw LEGO assets in the store.

Apologies if I seemed a bit angry in the message, I needed to vent and let you know how I feel and surely many others in the community feel. Take this as constructive criticism as kindly as possible. Verse is an incredible language, I love you all, but please, this reminds me of that meme with the stick saying “do something.”

Love all UEFN comunity.

@Halverto Thank you for your feedback. While I cannot guarantee a response, I can confirm that this has been forwarded to the appropriate team.

1 Like