Wrong way camera rotation on sequencer - even worst in 4.17

I think this is a very know issue, that I don’t really know if will be fixed some day…

When we animate the rotation of a camera on sequencer, it turns clockwise when it must be anti-clockwise, or turns anti-clockwise when it must be clockwise… it happens a lot of times and UE4 is the only software that I know that has this kind of issue, what makes me sad every time I update the engine and the same issue is still there… :frowning:

My workaround was edit the value of the key frame and change a value like “-175” to “185”. But this doesn’t work anymore: since the version 4.17, the editor always clamps the value between -180 to 180 (or 179, whatever).

There is still one workaround: move the key inside the curve editor still works… but this is very painful.

Please, Epic, if it’s not possible to fix the “wrong direction” issue, at least remove the clamp when we edit the value of the keyframe…

Hi Marcio,

It looks like this is a known issue and has already been logged. If you would like to keep an eye on it in the future, I have placed a link below to the public tracker.

Public tracker link: Unreal Engine Issues and Bug Tracker (UE-22228)

-Thank you!

Thanks for the : “move the key inside the curve editor still works”
I was desperate to find a solution to make a simple 360 turntable.