Writer and Political Scientist

Hello guys! My name is and I am a writer from Naples, Italy. I started from the traditional writing industry with a book published along with short stories and poems in various anthologies. I also worked with online blogs about literature; I would like to take part in this kind of business because I really love videogames and I would like to challange myself in creating an interesting storyline or quests or ideas simply.

I have a **Bachelor Degree **in International Relations and Political Sciences, thanks to it I was able to write papers for creating believable political contexts.
My Master Degree is in World Politics and my thesis is up to date with military topics including Private Military Companies, modern tactics and weapons.

Among the teams I work/worked for:
THNDRSTORM TEAM-ASCEND: as backstory creator scheduled to be released on PSN. (made by people who worked for BANDAI NAMCO)
EXCAMEDIA-A CLUMSY ADVENTURE: as leadstorywriter which is scheduled to be released on VITA/PS4 and WiiU
ORBITAL SPEED TEAM-DUAL GEAR PROJECT: as leadstorywriter which is scheduled to be released on PS4. (Important names: Pongpat Pongsakontorn: AeternoBlade, Deadly Premonition etc…)
IRONMAN STUDIO-TBD: as backstory and story writer to be released on various platforms. (important names: Ian Miller: designer of UBISOFT, CRYSTAL DYNAMICS, delivered titles as Assassins’ Creed II, Tomb Raider -Remake-, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Silent Hill Homecoming etc…)

I speak Italian, English (fluent), French (good) and German (conversational).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and concerns via my personal email or PM.

Mastroianni
zephirel@hotmail.it

Links

Experience
-Freelance Writer (Wordshelter)
-Backstory Writer, International Relations Expert for a videogame (Ascend)
-Writer, Director (A Clumsy Adventure)
-Writer, Political Expert (Dual Gear)
-Promoter and PR at Gamescom
-Poem Translator for Rosa Jamali, Iranian poet
-Online ecommerce translator
-Tenebre (Free online Book 2005)
-Sospiri (Published Book 2005, BOOPEN)
-Crowdfunding Training Course

Skills
Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, Sony Vegas, Wordpress, basic HTML.

ready for some new work

Edited the thread with new info :wink:

Free for some new work :slight_smile: