WoW style camera controls?

Using the third person template, I’ve been able to zoom in and out using the mousewheel, I’ve also been able to get the camera to reset but getting the camera to rotate when the right mouse button is held down is eluding me. Does anyone have any idea on how to get the camera to rotate when holding down the right mouse button?

I would assume it would require setting up an input for the right mouse button and then getting the axis values when the right mouse button is held down, but I’m certain I set it up wrong.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. It’s not as elegant as I had hoped but it works.

I haven’t played WoW but for the RTS camera rotation this is how i did. Works fine for me. :slight_smile:

&d=1400995518

I would like to request you that whenever you find a solution to something, it’ll be great if you share it because future users might find it helpful. :slight_smile:

i tried that :slight_smile: 3rd Person Zoom Camera - Blueprint Visual Scripting - Unreal Engine Forums

I believe I have a very simple/elegant solution for WoW style camera and character controls. 8 min video. Super Easy MMORPG Style Camera and Character Controls - YouTube

See the video for all the functions and class settings but this is the basics of it.