Would there be any possibility of getting a UEFN category on Twitch?

I have a quick question: Would there be any possibility of getting a UEFN (Unreal Editor for Fortnite) category on Twitch?

I did some Roblox development last year and was able to stream using the Roblox Studio category, which was a ton of fun. It was especially nice having a dedicated place where the Roblox development community could find and connect with other developers.

Having a UEFN category would be great for the same reason!

I did a bit of research into how Twitch categories are created and it seems Twitch usually pulls game information from IGDB (https://www.igdb.com/). Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to work that way for game engines and I found out that the Roblox Studio category was actually created manually by Twitch.

No worries at all if it’s not possible and I understand this may not be a priority, but I’d appreciate any insight. Thanks for your time!

2 Likes

Please add this, it would help me find UEFN map makers on Twitch.