WorldSettings_1 maps need lightening rebuilt

I’m a beginner. I started with UE4 last April.
This error I got the first time. I deleted the newely imported models from Blender. I removed all objects that have had any warnings.
MapCheck: Error: WorldSettings_1 Maps need lighting rebuilt
MapCheck: Map check complete: 1 Error(s), 0 Warning(s), took 82.665ms to complete.

UE4 version 4.25.1 installed
I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10 yesterday. Due to before launching and opening of project gave me a warning about driver version though latest version was installed. Windows 10 doesnt give this warning anymore.
Asus Radeon 200x series 2 GB GPU. I’ve been thinking to replace it with AMD Radeon Pro W5500 8GB.
Corsaid Dominator Platinum 3000Mhz 16 GB
The error does not occur with another project I downloaded, which is a free landscape map from marketplace.

In the output log I found:
LightingResults: Warning: No importance volume found and the scene is so large that the automatically synthesized volume will not yield good results. Please add a tightly bounding lightmass importance volume to optimize your scene’s quality and lighting build times.
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ ImmediateImport mode ENABLED
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ ImmediateProcess mode ENABLED
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ Sorting mode ENABLED
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ Mapping paddings ENABLED
LogStaticLightingSystem: Running Lightmass w/ Mapping debug paddings DISABLED
LogEditorBuildUtils: Build time 0:04
LogUObjectHash: Compacting FUObjectHashTables data took 1.50ms
LogD3D11RHI: Display: Temp texture streaming buffer not large enough, needed 8388608 bytes
LogD3D11RHI: Display: Temp texture streaming buffer not large enough, needed 16777216 bytes
LogD3D11RHI: Display: Temp texture streaming buffer not large enough, needed 8388608 bytes
Job has failed! Job executable didn’t exit cleanly. Exit code: 2
LogStaticLightingSystem: Warning: Failed to build lighting!!! Lighting build failed.

I deleted some more models and it didnt make any difference.
I’ve read the forum post about swarms.

Is there any other ways to find the root cause of not being able to rebuilt lightening?