world transition? visual effect

hello i just wanted to ask if anyone have watched the trailer for project perceiver, if theres a proper term for the visual effects that they used in the moving labyrinth of sort in the trailer. or just a visual effect concerning worldspace for those cool transition, i keep searching for worldspace vfx and screenspace vfx but theres i cant see any results that i want, thank youu. all i know that it involves screenspace but im not sure if theres a proper term thankyou