World Partition, what about movable objects?

Hi all, my question is just as the title says. I have tried to make an actor with simulate physics enabled and constantly added some amount of force to it, so it could move along one axis infinitely.

The good thing, is that the actor gets loaded/unloaded with the cell it have been placed to in the editor. The bad thing, is that the actor is getting loaded/unloaded with the cell it have been placed in the editor :frowning :slight_smile: I mean, if that actor have traveled like very far away from it’s original location, it will get unloaded if the player will try to get closer to the actor, but further away from the cell.

As I understand, that such behavior is caused by the “one object per file” thing, which is most likely used by the world partition to determinate which actors have to be loaded/unloaded.

But is there any way to exclude an object from being affected by the world partition system?

Uncheck this - will be allways loaded.

Or make spawner - blueprint will be placed in the world and it will spawn object - that spawned object will not be deleted by world partition.