World Partition still makes client fall through tile if walks far enough from host (multiplayer)

In UE4 World Composition, if the listen-server and client are on tile 1, and the listen-server walks far enough away to unload tile 1, the client will fall through the tile. And this also happened in UE5 World Partition, but it took much more distance compared to UE4. How does a game like Valheim (Unity Engine) manage to make its client go far from their host (ex. teleport thru portal to the other side of world with their host still in other location) and is there any work around in UE4/5 without using dedicated server ?

Any solutions to this issue known ?

Hello and Goodday ,
Wondering if you found any solution or suggestions to this issue? I’m having the exact same problem here.

Hi. Still no solution from my end.

You can use hierarchical levels of detail to make sure “something” is loaded for all cells.

There’s also a way to load specific cells, so you could on the server make sure that the cell for each player is loaded, but I forget the specific function names and am not at the source right now.
It requires (or at least used to require) C++ and is in Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Public/WorldPartition somewhere.