World Partition error

Hi, I have a problem. When I want to convert my level into World Partition, there is no errors at the moment of loading the convertion. The problem occurs when the world is created, there is a empty level. I clicked World Partition windows and they says “World Partition is disabled for this map”

2 Likes

Hi
Check Project Settings: Ensure that World Partition is enabled in your project settings. Go to Edit, Project Settings World Settings Enable World Composition and World Partition.

Level Setup: Make sure your levels are set up correctly for World Partition. Ensure that you have proper streaming volumes and the level hierarchy is organized properly.

Greetings @MiniBicho7SIU

When opening it, try going up to the top and click on ‘Show’ and ‘Reset to default’. See if that brings the world partition back up for you. If not, respond back and we’ll check some other areas. I hope that helps!

1 Like

Hi I have the same issue. And I clicked “Show” and “Use Defaults”. But nothing changed. The Level turns a level named “Untitled”. Then when I go back to the level I want to convert it still doesn’t convert to the world partition. But now I also have 2 new HLOAD layer called “HLOADLayer_Merged” and “HLOADLayer_Instanced”. I don’t even know what is HLOAD layer lol. How can I fix that?