World Partition doesn't support static lighting bug? ive deleted everything from my level and still cant build lighting. PLEASE HELP!

Hi there, I have just begun using World partition and seem to have hit a bit of a wall.

Whilst i have been building my scene i have encountered an error message when i try to build lighting - “world Partition maps do not support Static Lighting”. The problem is, i cant seem to find the source at all. I have deleted and stripped my entire scene back to the bare landscape and am still getting this error message?
Now i am fairly new to UE and this solution may be obvious to someone out there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Same here, I set all my lights to movable but I’m still getting this error.

Glad to know i am not the only one. I’ve reinstalled he engine and had no
luck. Are you on UE5 Peview 2?

Select the landscape in the world outliner, go to details. Make sure mobility is set to stationary or movable.

edit… do the same for your light source, skybox etc.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply. I cant seem to see an option to change the static, stationary or movable options under the details panel. Would you be able to point me in the right direction?

This is happening with my project as well. Also noobie. Any fixes yet?

Hi, unfortunately not. Ive actually gone back to UE5 EA2 as i don’t seem to run into this problem there. I really hope someone can tell me the solution as i left quite a bit of work behind.
If i find a solution i will be sure to post it here

Hi,

I have the same issues, I even disabled static lightning in my project settings but I still get the same error.

Same issues. Look like World Partition doesn’t support static lighting but no info in the docs… Hope that just a bug.