World Partition constantly crashes Engine

Hi!
I’m collaborating on a project with multiple people and recently we switched our old project to UE5 with World Partition.
Since then it keeps crashing whenever doing anything related to world partition, like changing levels, building Minimap, Packaging etc.
It always points to this file:

Error: appError called: Assertion failed: ActorsByName.Remove(ActorDesc->GetActorName()) [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\ActorDescList.cpp] [Line: 90] 

or

Error: appError called: Assertion failed: InActor->IsPackageExternal() [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WorldPartition\WorldPartitionActorDesc.cpp] [Line: 43]

I’ve tried rebuilding the project from source after deleting Binaries and Intermediate folders but that didn’t help. It only happens while the world-partition level is loaded.
But it also happens when trying to load a different level while the world-partition level is active.

So: Loading the affected level is fine, closing it again to open a different one is not.
But I can normally use the level, load cells, and offload them again without issues.

Any help would be appreciated!

Do you have one file per actor enabled? If it was a converted project then it might be off. It is needed for world partition to work well.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Unfortunately, it still crashes the same way after enabling OFPA.