World machine questions

So Im trying to set up some basic landscape that I can work off of with world machine. Ive tried a couple of things and every time I import to UE4 the map seems to be fairly small. My question is: how big do the dimentions have to be in world machine to be the same size as theisland? What kind of landscape parameters should I use on import (namely the amount of sections and their sizes)?

" how big do the dimentions have to be in world machine to be the same size as theisland?"

BIG, though the thing with UE landscape is that it can be scaled, so you can technically use a landscape of any **resolution **you want and just scale it up.
If you open TheIsland map and select the main landscape, then go to the edit landscape tab and then manage, on the bottom it says heightmap. You can click that and export the heightmap for TheIsland and take a look for yourself at what the actual heightmap resolution is. I’m away from the dev kit atm so I can’t be super exact, but also in the manage tab you should be able to change the landscape resoulution. If you choose that you can see what settings TheIsland uses.

If I’m correct, the ARK island is 6km x 6km, just use those same dimensions in WM.

Thanks for the replies, apparently its mostly resolution. I used 8x8km in WM and a custom resolution of 6859 on build, which is 127x127 2x2 27x27 (theisland size). Once I imported the landscape it was just as big as theisland map.