World Composition + Manual Level Streaming?

Is it possible to use World Composition for distance based level streaming, but also be able to manually load/unload levels through blueprint as well?

I am wanting to keep certain sets/locations hidden until I want them, even if you travel through the world and pass by the location, but as of right now I don’t see a way to do this.

Nevermind, figured it out - needed to disable “Streaming Distance” bool in the world composition window when creating a new layer.

Yes! but how do you control the LOD streaming then??

LOD streaming can be controlled via Blue prints or more easily necessarily via the LOD setting for world comp via: Summon Level Details, to RIGHT of ‘level’ window drop down arrow. There are videos about it if you like : [World Composition User Guide | Unreal Engine Documentation

==========================](World Composition User Guide | Unreal Engine Documentation) Level Details

To see the details for any level in the Level window, select it and then click on the magnifying glass icon in the toolbar. This will summon the Level Details window, where you can also swap between available levels’ information with a drop down menu.