Working for integrate people in real time

Work for introduce real people in real time (Unreal Studio 4.19.2):

And here you can see the “real people”:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJHhJnAgrcE&feature=youtu.be

Sorry, how to insert youtube videos??

That is very impressive work! Wondering if you could answer some questions?

Was this a Max/Vray project? If not, what platform did you use? What was the total polygon count for the scene? There seems to be an enormous number of objects!

What was the final size of your .exe file?

Did you set up LODs? I didn’t pick up on any obvious mesh changes.

What is the FPS you’re getting for the desktop experience?

Did you create a separate VR version? If so, was it the same file or did you create a separate file with lower quality meshes/materials/etc?

Reflections look very nice. How reliant were you on SSR?

The live person integration is fantastic. Can you share some info as to how that was accomplished?

Thank you landrvr1, I’ll try to answer. Sorry for my English:

Was this a Max/Vray project?

• Yes it was.

What was the total polygon count for the scene?

• The triangles summatory is 50 million aprox, but project in Max have over 110 milion.

What was the final size of your .exe file?

• 11Gb

Did you set up LODs?

• Yes I did, 4 levels for each relevant object

What is the FPS you’re getting for the desktop experience?

• The minimum FPS is 31 when I look any place with many meshes, but it is over 54-63 when I look to open spaces like swimming pool or buildings… (I use a GTX 1080 Ti and Ram 64Gb)

Did you create a separate VR version?

• Version is the same for desktop and VR. I must to test the FPS if I do a version without VR.

Reflections look very nice. How reliant were you on SSR?

• SSR are at 100 quality and 1024 for reflection resolution.

The live person integration is fantastic. Can you share some info as to how that was accomplished?

• The team in charge of making the integration is improving the adjustments still, but they used a program similar to the one used by “The Weather Channel’s” (I don’t know program name). You can see one example here: Green screen perfection - YouTube

Just wanted to circle back here and say thank you for the responses. Again, great work!