Work in progress, need feedback asap for university project!

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this in but I thought I’d go for it,

I’m currently working on a project for university, this test is purely about the efficiency and eligibility of the mechanics I’ve implemented. I want to know as much as possible about your experience with the game so feel free to gush or moan its all helpful!
Few notes -

• The keys are purposely placed awkwardly at this point, but if they cause you issues to the point where you cant complete the experience please message me.

• This is a messy build but there is method to my madness I swear!

• Be honest and give useful critique as much as possible ‘this sucks’ never really helps.

• I originally had sound effects for most interactions but had to remove them due to errors within the files, I’d just recommend playing it without sound as it only has one now (and its reasonably obnoxious)
    Please download the zip file, open it up and double click the unreal engine logo and complete this

I am incredibly grateful for any responses I get for this, thanks! :slight_smile:

Download link: Google Drive: Sign-in

(Also if you know anywhere at all I can receive feedback for this I’d be incredibly grateful as I need a reasonably large response)

bumping! :smiley:

Double bump (sorry for the spam)