With All My Heart [music video | cinematic | UE4]

Hey guys!

I’m a music artist, and I love to use UE to make cinematic videos for my songs.
This song is called “With All My Heart”, and this is the video I made for it.
It’s far from perfect but I’d like to share it :slight_smile:

I composed, performed, mixed & mastered the music, and then created & rendered the video in UE4.
I like to make videos that have no cuts, and consist of one uninterrupted take. This can be quite challenging since some scene elements are random. Animal animation is a bit stiff :expressionless: but overall I’m happy with the results and how it works with the music. Feedback is welcome!

DjSadhu

3 Likes

Hey @DjSadhu,

Hope you’re having a spectacular day!

I knew just by the thumbnail that I’d love this cinematic. Elephants are my favorite (don’t mention it to the pandas I’ve stolen my name from!) and you’ve illustrated them so majestically. The song you’ve developed to go alongside the video is divine and dreamy in the best ways.
I’ve also lurked a bit through your youtube channel and all of your content is ridiculously impressive. The “Home” video made me want to jump onto a survival game and build my own cabin! You definitely force a reaction out of your audience and it’s truly an honor to experience your work.

I hope you keep sharing your crazy talents here with us on the Unreal Engine Forums. Sending lots of support and encouragement! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Wow, thank you so much! :heart_eyes:
Your response made my day :smile: thank you kindly for your support!

1 Like