wired hole Mesh advice!

hey there.

any one know how do i stop this from hapening on top of the head!

wired thing to fix!.jpg

Hello,
using the reconstruction box usually helps - making it a bit lower (sometimes higher). You can also use the filtering tool to remove the unwanted parts.

hey,
thanks iv been struggling with the filter tools actually. i found it very difficult to use specially with selection.
any advice good tutorial you can point me in to. the doc are a bit confusing at times

thanks

vfxronin wrote:

hey,
thanks iv been struggling with the filter tools actually. i found it very difficult to use specially with selection.
any advice good tutorial you can point me in to. the doc are a bit confusing at times

thanks

Hello again,
there’s already a bunch of requests for a bit different kind of filtering the unwanted parts, you can join them here to raise the priority: Point cloud Editing
So far there’s a tutorial on the Filtering Tool in the help section directly in the software. Have you managed to find it?

Reconstruct a bigger area (set the reconstruction region manually and raise the “ceiling” of the box) and filter out (filtering tool) the unwanted parts (RealityCapture is building enclosed models).