WIP Unreal Engine Metahuman Cyberpunk Short Film

Hello beautiful peeps. I am JSFILMZ and i am currently working on my second episode of my metahuman chronicles youtube series. Here are some custom metahuman characters wip images. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hi @jsfilmz !

Your metahumans look amazing! I love the cybernetic eye! What is the concept for your film?

No spoilers but its a world im trying to create

I respect that @jsfilmz ,

We’re looking forward to the expansion of your world! :globe_with_meridians: Can I just say, whatever world this is, I want to be a part of it! :statue_of_liberty:
Please continue to share your progress with us! I’d love to see what you reveal next!

I definitely have to agree with @Get_DOVAH_it take on this; your metahumans are spectacular! I can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us. :sunglasses: :+1:

Thank you! Here is another screenshot. Cant wait to share it with you all. I will probably release it in the released section.

4 Likes

I’d like to reiterate that your metahumans works are spectacular! Keep up the awesome work, and I am patiently awaiting the film’s release. :sunglasses: :+1:

Hello! Great work :slight_smile: Cyberpunk genre is my favourite!

I have a question more related to the forum thread - how did you put one of the screenshots into the thread’s thumbnail? I’d like to do the same with my own thread, but can’t find the option for this :slight_smile:

Remarkable!

Thank you for sharing your latest screenshot with us! I love the lighting in his suit! He looks so boss! Do the patterns in their faces light up? Are the patterns simply panels that cover up cybernetic mechanisms behind their faces? You’ve got my imagination going!

1 Like

yes they light up but i turned it off since i wanted the scene to be moody

Looks like you just need to upload a photo on the thread

Looks like you just need to upload a photo on the thread

I have an image in the original post, but maybe it has wrong size for such thumbnail. I’ll try different images. Thanks for reply! :slight_smile:

Seasons Greetings, @jsfilmz ! :snowflake:

I hope you’ve had great holidays! I just want to let you know that we are thinking of you and your metahumans in 2022! We heavily anticipate your next reveal!

Good luck with your project. I will keep following this project for updates.