Hey there (:,
before i continue working on this, i wanted to know how many of you even want this.
Here is a video showcasing the current state:
(Note: The “lag” near the beginning when the Character moves right is not a lag, but the Teleport node. Could be used similar to the Pipes in Super Mario)
What does the project contain?
- World Selection Level
- 2 Low Poly designed overworlds, with all models, mats and textures
- All Menus are made to work with Gamepads and Mouse/Keyboard
- A Save and Load System that saves the Player progress and the Progress of each world and level
- Level Nodes than can be easily placed and conncted to move like shown in the video
- Special LevelNodes that allow you to link a real GamePlay level which is started by pressing SPACE or the lower face button of the gamepad
- A really small test GamePlay level that shows how to use Extra Lifes and 3 different coins that the player can collect
- Textures for the Buttons and Menus (not yet made)
- Well organized and commentated blueprints (similar to my other Marketplace Project) and Tutorials Blueprints, explaining how to use this for your own games
I guess it will cost around ~15$ IF i release it.
Would be nice to get some positive critiques and feedback if you would want that.
To get an idea of my work, make sure to check out my other MarketPlace Project: Lobby, Chat, Group System and more!