[WIP] Star Wars SpaceShip (Fanmade Project)

Hi everyone, i’m Adrian Moya and i will show you the progress of my project for my videogame art master at Universal Arts School (Spain, Valencia).

We have to create an environment for an existing videgame and i’ll represent a sith spaceship like the main spaceship of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

1 Like

These are some of the screenshots of my Blocking:

1 Like

Hi!
I still working with the exterior of the Spaceship:

I did a more detailed blocking of the structure (walls, floor and roof) at Maya and place it to Unreal to see how it looks.

Then i started with the modular system of the walls and some assets.
It’s not done yet, I have to do some different types of roof and floor with modular system.

Hi all!

This week i worked on the modular assets and build the structure of the interior with them:

And did some progress with the exterior of the spaceship:

This week i worked on the exterior of the spaceship:

The next steps are finish the low poly of the Ship adding more details

1 Like

This week I finished the lowpoly:

And almost finishe the High Poly:

Next steps are: UVs and Texturize.

2 Likes

Greetings @Darkem, and thank you for sharing the progress of your fanmade Star Wars spaceship creation here on the Unreal Forums! As a huge Star Wars fan myself, I think you made the best decision in choosing an item from Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order as the topic of your project. :grin:

Your spaceship is coming together spectacularly, and I can’t wait to see the finished product!

Hi all!! Last weeks i’ve been really busy with job so I’m not happy at all with the speed of progression of this project.

These week i was working with the last details of the high poly, fixing geometry errors, divide the spaceship into groups for a better bakes and clening and optimizing the geometry for a lighter prop.

Here you can see how LP and HP overlapped to check for a better bake:

And this is an example of how i did the groups:

I just started with the UVs but isn’t a progression that can be shown yet.

Hope to share you next week the final UVs and a first look about texturizing.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Since the last update I finished the project of my videogame art master at Universal Arts School (Spain, Valencia).

I’m not happy at all with the result but was an excellent experience that for sure helps me with my next projects.

Here are the breakdown of the spaceship:

UV:

UNREAL

Besides the spaceship, I have also made the interior of it:

2 Likes